Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hi everyone,

This is my first blog, so I'm kinda new to this.
I will be posting here to let friends and family know what I'm up to during my internship. If all goes well, I will be participating in the Marine Mammal Internship at the John G. Shedd Aquarium (www.sheddaquarium.org) in Chicago, IL., USA. The kick off date is September 12th 2006 and the internship will last four months in total. Afterwards, I will be touring the
USA, since my visa allows me to stay as a tourist for 30 days. I'm planning to visit tons of places, including San Diego, CA., Orlando, FL. and New York City, NY. I have yet to actually plan those visits, though ;-)

Keep checking back here, I hope to be posting regularly with new stories about things I've been up to.

Please leave your comments :D

Bas.

4 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Francien said...

Hey Bas! Ha now I am the first one to post on your blog as well, how great! Good luck with placing a picture on your blog! I will be checking your blog of course. Groet Francien

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Francien said...

Dus Bas hoe ging het in Amsterdam gister? Is alles gelukt?

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Heey Bas,
het komt nu al heel dichtbij...
heel veel succes en plezier daar aan de andere kant van het water

enneh, nog bedankt voor je reactie op mijn blog.

Groetjes Janet

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Janet said...

heey, ik zag ineens dat je een link naar mijn blog hebt. Leuk!!!
Bedankt daarvoor. Ik houdt je (nederlandstalige) blog in de gaten.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home